Blogging + Ranking Things in Lists = Awesomness.
The Fourth Edition of the Blogger MVP/ROY Rankings is being hosted by RaptorsHQ.com They are a great blog, so make sure to check them out. You should know the drill with the rankings and all the business by now, so quit wasting your time with my needless chatter and check them out! As usual, it’s another great addition with some hilarious comments and a few surprising results. If you want to check out how I voted and my super witty and extremely humorous stupid un-funny comments, just scroll down a little ways. Feel free to mock and ridicule my voting as you see fit.
After careful consideration, I wasn’t going to inundate you with my boring rankings and comments decided to post my rankings and comments for my 10 MVP’s and 5 Rookies of the Year below:
(10 = 1, 9 = 2, 8 = 3 and so on)
10. Chris Bosh: The record of his team is severely hampering his placement on this list.
8. Tim Duncan: Would people be offended if I suggested his renewed vigor and longevity is due to steroids? Or, I guess maybe he really is just that good…
7. Paul Pierce: Still the leader of the best team
EVER in the league.
6. Brandon Roy: I traded him from my fantasy team because I am trying to model it after the Timberwolves.
5. Dirk Nowitzki: He’s so quietly in fourth place for points per game average that I almost forget he still played in the NBA.
4. Dwight Howard: He should have to wear a sign around his neck at all times that says: “DANGER: Do not come within 25 feet.”
3. D-Wade: So I ran into him at the grocery store the other day and I was like “Yo D-Wizzzzade, man you rock! You. Da. Man! Fo real home slice gimme some skin, high fiver down low baaaaa-by.” He looked at me quizzically, eventually nodded, and then walked away. That was so chill.
2. Chris Paul: The most negative thing I can think to say about him is that he recently snapped his all-time NBA record for consecutive games with a steal. Yeah, he’s good.
1. LeBron James: This is unanimous, right? Anyone that doesn’t put him #1 obviously has some kind of demento bone to pick, or an inferiority complex.
(5 = 1, 4 = 2 and so on)
5. Brook Lopez: How funny is it that A) The Timberwolves could really use this guy and B) He is the one player that a lot of us Wolves fans absolutely did NOT want us to draft last year. We obviously know nothing.
4. DJ Augustine: What’s been happening lately? Is it the Rookie Wall, or a small slump? I’d guess a “slump,” being that he has proven he can play with the big boys.
3. Russell Westbrook: Proving to everyone why he was drafted number four overall. Who knew he could play PG as well as he has been. Obviously not Kevin McHale.
2. OJ Mayo: Stock falls slightly after four straight losses. Still, he’s the rookie leader in points per game, and there is still a chance he could be in the running for the
1. Derrick Rose: Running away with the