Hey everyone, it’s Wolves fans our favorite time of the year again, because the NHL NBA playoffs are about to begin! In the spirit of the season, I’ve done a few things with some of the various excellent NBA bloggers around the “Blogosphere” (yeah, I’m a nerd so what.)
Anyways, make sure to check out this stuff in anticipation of the games:
The always excellent Romy from Hoop Heads North got a few of us bloggers together who’s teams suck diseased donkey balls were unfortunate enough to miss the playoffs this season. Check out our collective thoughts on rivalries and vendettas, whom we think could be a surprise team of the first round, the dominance of the Cleveland Cavs, and more!
(For the record, I hate lots of teams, think the Nuggets will lose, and know the Cavs will crush their competition.)
And next, from my buddy Don over at With Malice… he’s got the votes and analysis from 9 of my fellow Bloguin bloggers. There is some really good stuff here (and sweet picture chart!) Make sure to check them out:
(What the heck, I was the only one to pick the Rockets and/or the Mavs?!?! That’s weak!) Here is my analysis of the match-ups:
Lakers in 6.
- It may appear to be somewhat of a tough match-up on paper, but the Lakers absolutely undressed
- Bummer for the Rockets, because I think they would have absolutely destroyed
- The home court advantage could end up being key for the Blazers, because this will be a tough series. However, I think
And my analysis of the Eastern Conference and how the match-ups break down:
Cavs in 5.
- Some people might be disillusioned because of
- This match-up could end up being closer than anyone thinks. Especially since it sounds like KG will definitely miss the first round, and even possibly the entire playoffs. I love what Derrick Rose has done with this team.
- Hedo’s injury could hurt the Magic a bit, but they are still just too good for the Sixers. I guess anything can happen, but I just don’t think the Sixers have enough fire power… or the means to stop Dwight Howard.
- I would never, ever, NEVER bet against a healthy and motivated D-Wade in the playoffs. Throw in the fact that
Lastly, TWolvesBlog is slugging it out in a brutal battle against The Nugg Doctor for Blog Header supremecy. Make sure to check this out and vote for TWB!
Go here to settle the tie-breaker! We definitely need ALL your help!