Wolves take on the Blazers tonight. After routing them last Saturday, Portland will be out for blood. This game is a must-win for a few reasons:
1. A wolves win combined with a Houston loss tonight will push then into 8th place in the west. (Remember, hate Houston and Portland for the next 6-8 weeks).
2. A win will widen the gap between the Wolves and the Utah/Portlands nipping at our feet.
3. A win means Kahn might not trade Ridnour for Jamal Crawford. How do we feel about this rumor, by the way? Discuss.
4. Tough schedule coming up with a crazy 2-week road trip where we play 9 of 11 on the road. Take advantage of the home stand, and an easier opponent. Lakers are going to be tough Friday.
5. Need to move towards owning the tie-breaker with the Blazers. Doing so could be crucial down the line.
Discuss the game below.