Visit From Thunder Propping Up Ticket Prices For April Date at Target Center

The Minnesota Timberwolves have gone through a quirky stretch of overtime games as the regular season is winding down. After an overtime win against the New York Knicks on March 19th, the Timberwolves won in overtime against the Utah Jazz two games later on March 23rd. The following game on March 25th, the Timberwolves lost […]

WWE Night Against Suns is Cheapest Ticket For TWolves This Week

The Minnesota Timberwolves had a brief spark of well-played basketball in the beginning of February, but after playing against some of the better competition in the league and the Kevin Garnett homecoming wearing off, the Timberwolves find themselves struggling again. The Timberwolves won three straight from February 4th to February 8th against the Miami Heat, […]

TWolves most expensive game in March will feature Wiggins and Garnett in OKC

Although the Minnesota Timberwolves are in last place of their division, they are the last place team with the most positive energy around it. They’ve been far better defensively over the past month and have gone 5-5 in their past 10 games. Minnesota has wins against Memphis, Phoenix and Washington at home and is playing […]

KG28

Garnett’s return sparks carnival atmosphere

http://gty.im/110384986 One thing is for sure, Kevin Garnett is back in Minnesota and the Timberwolves fans are happy about it. Almost eight years after leaving Minnesota and moving to the Boston Celtics, Garnett took his career full circle by re-signing with the Timberwolves from the Brooklyn Nets on trade deadline day. If there had been […]

kgwallpaper

Garnett Offers Wolves Youth a Chance at Similar Legacy

Back in the late 90’s, before I was legally allowed to drive an automobile, I would await a ride home from a small house in East Bloomington where I studied drums with an old man who was just shy of 5 feet tall. There, we would spend about an hour per week studying and writing […]

The Return of KG Brings Mixed Emotions

You are well aware. Kevin Garnett is back. While the trade has not yet been reported by the Wolves in official capacity, the afternoon and morning have brought about a ton of chatter and debate on whether this is good move or a bad one. Trade deadline day is always a blast, and results in […]

Top tickets for Minnesota Timberwolves post-All-Star Break

The Minnesota Timberwolves were in the national spotlight this past weekend with their 19-year-old rookie guard Zach LaVine, jumping and gliding through the air, effortlessly reviving life back into the NBA’s Slam Dunk contest. The 13th overall pick in the first round of the 2014 NBA Draft created a buzz for a team that had […]

Wolves Recent Trades Bring Us More of the Same

If you decided to click this link (thanks for visiting), odds are you have gotten your fill of commentary and opinion surrounding the pair of trades the Wolves made the other day and are, thus, well aware of the details. Sometimes, it is good to take a couple of days to let these things breathe […]

mo will

Best Potential NBA Trade Deadline Deals

While there has been a lot of business done during this year’s NBA trade window, there are still plenty of basketball fans looking forward to a flurry of activity in the run-up to the February 19 deadline. It might be unlikely that any deals done before the deadline will go on and have a massive impact […]

Timberwolves travel to take on surging Thunder

The Oklahoma City Thunder will undoubtedly be happy to see the Minnesota Timberwolves when they arrive home Monday night for a brief two-game home stand. Still desperate to salvage their season in the form of securing a Western Conference playoff berth, OKC (22-22) will be looking to snap a two game losing streak while adding […]

targetcenter

Historic Williams Shocks the World

It’s fair to say not many Minnesota Timberwolves fans expected too much before their team’s clash against the Indiana Pacers. On the back of a 15-game losing streak, it wasn’t just many of the basketball odds that believed the Pacers would make it 16 games without a win. But that was before Mo Williams turned into […]

the-tradition-content-begins-with-the-airing-of-grievances_1338542678_epiclolcom

An Airing of Grievances

In accordance to the traditions of last month’s “festivus for the rest of us” I have written an airing of grievances against my beloved Timberwolves. Let’s just say that I’m breaking into new territory into the land of a frustrated critic. I’ve endured, and managed to enjoy too much bad Timberwolves basketball. For years they’ve been stuck […]

Painful Reality: Tanking is Probably Best Move For Wolves

The Minnesota Timberwolves have been defeated in 19 of their last 20 games. For math wizards, this is pretty close to losing 25% of the season in one fell swoop. Other than a terrific and exciting game on Wednesday vs. the Phoenix Suns, the Wolves have been exceedingly difficult to watch for a myriad of […]

Quantcast