3/28 Lakers @ Wolves and Beyond

Home Forums Minnesota Timberwolves Forum 3/28 Lakers @ Wolves and Beyond

Tagged: 

This topic contains 9 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by BonK BonK 7 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    wallyworld
    wallyworld
    Participant

So the Wolves destroyed Atlanta last night. Dieng once again played like a monster, making several post moves that were skill-based and not fluke-based. Rubio stole the ball 600 times. This season has been the most depressing season since before Garnett was drafted, yet it is the best season in 9 years. This is remarkable.

Am I the only person still watching this team regularly?

BonK
    BonK
    Participant

I watched the Memphis game. I’m still watching them if it’s convenient, but I think my days of DVR’ing and watching late nite when I get home or adjusting my social schedule in any way for the Wolves are done until next year.

At least we get to keep our lotto pick!

Has College Wolf watched a Wolves game all season long?

Is this new forum gonna make it?

Wolfenstein
    Wolfenstein
    Participant

Word on the street is that Mark Jackson’s contract extension (!!!) might not be picked up by the Dubs after the season. He might be available as a coach (again, !!!).

Glen has no chance of signing him.

Yo CW, have you considered trying to migrate our old DB in here with a cross platform ETL tool like Scribe???

Derek Hanson
    Derek Hanson
    Keymaster

Our developer charges $150/hour. Migrating the old forums is simply not in the budget since this is the only site on the entire network with a forum.

Maybe we can do a Kickstarter or sell a Timbertroll on eBay to raise capital for a migration.

Wolfenstein
    Wolfenstein
    Participant

Do you still have access to the SQL backend on both sides? I have a SSIS ETL tool I am going to be playing with this summer and could probably do it on the house if you guys had the credentials.

Wolfenstein
    Wolfenstein
    Participant

Timberwolves second unit is at such a huge disadvantage due to terrible JJB shot selection. He is absolutely the worst.

BonK
    BonK
    Participant

Yeah, JJ Barea: -18 in 15 minutes last nite! You can’t make it up!

Derek Hanson
    Derek Hanson
    Keymaster

Wolfenstein – Yes, I have the old database from the forum. If you think we can somehow get it imported, I would be all for it.

Wolfenstein
    Wolfenstein
    Participant

If you have admin credentials direct SQL access on both sides I’m sure we can figure something out.

BonK
    BonK
    Participant

Shabazzy out for the season. Really bad timing for him.
    Budinger out for the season. Actually, really bad timing for him too.
    Pekovic out Tuesday, maybe for the season.
    Martin out Tuesday, maybe for the season.
    Love back. Time to get some stat whoring on.
    Cunningham BACK in jail.
    Barea of course is healthy. I fully expect 20 shots per game from him coming up. I would almost pick him up for Championship Week in my Western Conference Only BBall League but don’t want to concede turnovers and FG%.
    This team is diseased.
    Mbah a Moute, Shved, and Hummel will be in the regular rotation the rest of the way!
    Egads.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Quantcast