The MGi Zip X3 is a golf course buggy that combines the many features of a classic MGI golf course buggy with additional features, including advanced digital electronics and a highly controlled distance function, which set it in a class above the rest. The MGi Zip X3 is designed for effortless golf playing, with a powerful motor and all terrain tread wheels which can navigate any type of golf course terrain. If you are looking for a stylish looking golf course buggy that has everything you need to get around the course in style, the MGi Zip X3 may be the right option for you.
The MGI Zip X3 has many features that help set it apart from other golf course buggies as well as other buggies in the Zip series. The following are the most notable features of the MGI Zip X3 that you should take note of before your purchase.
- Electronic display includes current speed display and battery level display
- Controlled distance function lets you select a specific distance for the buggy to travel before automatically stopping at that distance
- Odometer can track distance walked, longest drive in your game, as well as your total use
- Front wheel has swivel and locking design
- Rear wheels are all terrain tread wheels with foldable design that adds stability
- 12% lighter and 25% smaller than standard Zip buggies for a more compact design
- Advanced click and go battery system allows for easy charging and easy installation
- 24v electronic system
- Ergonomic T bar handle
- 3 wheel design for maximum stability and navigation around the golf course
In addition to the above integrated features, the MGI Zip Navigator AT is compatible with numerous MGI accessories, including:
- Zip travel bag
- Zip wheel covers
- Zip multipurpose clip
- Zip drink bottle holder
- Zip umbrella holder with extender
- Zip scorecard holder
- Zip seat
- Zip sand bottle
- Zip sand bucket loop
- Zip rain cover
If you are interested in purchasing the above optional accessories, make sure that you are purchasing the “Zip” brand which is compatible with the Zip buggies, including the MGI Zip Navigator.
It’s important to know the specifications of the MGI Zip X3 before you make your purchase so that you can make sure the MGI Zip X3 meets your preferences. The following are the specifications of the MGI Zip X3.
- Battery: 24v 250W Lithium battery (with 36 hole upgrade option available)
- Color: Black
- Open Dimensions: 80cmx59cmx104cm
- Folded Dimensions: 70cmx47cmx42cm
- Weight without battery: 11.25kg
- Weight with battery: 13.37kg
Quality Assurance and Warranty
Like all of the high quality golf products offered by MGI Golf, the MGi Zip X3 comes with a quality assurance that the cart will live up to the exceptional high standards of MGI Golf. The MGi Zip X3 comes with a 2 year warranty that is comprehensive, so buyers can rest easy knowing that they will be protected in case their product does not live up to the high quality standards and expectations laid out by the team behind MGI Golf.